CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How technology affected my life.

I think it has changed and affected my life in may different was.
At school with out things such as computers writing papers and turning in reports would be ten times harder than it is now.
At home the technology i use is cell phones=] computers, ipod, radio, and so much more. It seems to me that the age we live in almost everyone needs the technology we have. Because we are so use to it and it helps us with o many things!

We use technology too keep in touch with family, fill out papers, and even foe work related stuff. I know that it has affected my life in a whole lot of ways. Im just unsure if it has made it better.
Because if you really think about it...
We depend on cell phones, computers, ipods, electric planners and even cars way too much!


2 comments:

Mrs. Deacon said...

I like your color scheme, yo.

Shadow=] said...

Hahaha...
Comment my self chuzz i love my self!!
Ya digg??
<3